Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 - Along the Drover's Road
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:18:11 2005

Hello Peter ,
hope you had a nice festive season.
A very nicely composed shot, but I think the actual road bit may be a
little lost in the dark - it may be my laptop TFT, but I don't think so.
It might be worth trying to tweak the highlight/shadow values just a bit
in PSor whatever you process with, I would try and leave the highlights
alone (the light filtering through the twigs and branches is excellent)
and try to take some of the shadows out of the lower part.
all the best
Douglas