Subject: [Leica] B&W Scanning and the Epson 2450
From: dfeingold at hotmail.com (david feingold)
Date: Tue Dec 20 21:50:48 2005

Thanks for all of your replies gentlemen.  This will be very useful.

I did also own an HP Photosmart and seem to recall I got some comparable or
better scans from that scanner doing slides.

I will try Vuescan and I imagine put up wit the slow scans on higher res
images for now..... a bit like the times pacing in the darkroom waiting for
results, I guess it is only different in that my sinus condition takes less
of a hit at the computer.

So one more question: Do I then uninstall Twain, and can I download Vuescan
on the internet?

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] B&W Scanning and the Epson 2450)