Subject: [Leica] B&W Film Scanner
From: obecalp at gmail.com (Nick Hillyer)
Date: Sun Dec 18 22:01:58 2005

I am looking for a film scanner to scan my Tri-X negatives, and an curious
what others are getting good results with.  I tried a Minolta Scan Dual IV,
but couldn't get it to work with my Mac, and ultimately returned it.  I have
been thinking about the Nikon Coolscan V with Vuescan (which seems to be
highly recommeded), but I have not found a lot of info on how it handles
silver based B&W film.  Anyone using this combo?  What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
Nick

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] B&W Film Scanner)
Reply from hartzell at kestrel.alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] B&W Film Scanner)