Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: What about England NOW: Scotch barrels!
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Tue Dec 13 07:47:02 2005

Thanks for the tip.  When I finish my bottle of Laphroig, I'll try the
Special Edition.  What I really love about these single malts is the endless
variation in styles.  It makes every new one an adventure -- or maybe this
is just a relfection of how dull my life is!

Mark

Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Re: OT: What about England NOW: Scotch barrels!)
Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Re: OT: What about England NOW: Scotch barrels!)