Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: What about England NOW: Scotch barrels!
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue Dec 13 07:27:46 2005

Lagvulin has a distinct sherry sweetness under the mountains of peat -
and the Lagvulin Distillers Special Edition version is finished in Pedro
Ximenez (wine) casks, one of the few successes, IMHO, of this type of
finish, it really is sensational.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Re: OT: What about England NOW: Scotch barrels!)