Subject: [Leica] Kyle's doing what?
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Dec 12 13:13:54 2005

An outstanding portrait. And a bit scary, too.
And if someone might say 'I find it a strange crop', IMO the crop
adds to the force of this photograph.
Thanks for showing,

Op 12-dec-05, om 22:03 heeft Kyle Cassidy het volgende geschreven:

> He's taking pictures of kids??????????? Well, not kids, per se,
> it's junior
> scream queen and horror movie actress savannah lynn:
> She was awesome. She said "I can look scared, or scary, which do
> you think?"
> She's ten times the model that many people I've worked with who are
> three
> and four times her age. So freaking professional. Though, I gave
> her the
> prop teddy bear we were using when we were done and she squeaked
> "YAAAY!!"
> Kc

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Kyle's doing what?)