Subject: [Leica] Kyle's doing what?
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Dec 12 13:01:27 2005

He's taking pictures of kids??????????? Well, not kids, per se, it's junior
scream queen and horror movie actress savannah lynn:

http://www.drewcifermarkert.com/DSC_8325_1.jpg

She was awesome. She said "I can look scared, or scary, which do you think?"

She's ten times the model that many people I've worked with who are three
and four times her age. So freaking professional. Though, I gave her the
prop teddy bear we were using when we were done and she squeaked "YAAAY!!"

Kc

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Kyle's doing what?)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Kyle's doing what?)