Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Digital Leica "M"
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J. Herring)
Date: Sat Dec 10 13:02:14 2005

Frank,

I have had them all, big and small..........Mark Levinson, Krell, Rowland,
etc.
After listening for an extended length of time, there is always something
"missing", when it comes to transistor.

I gave up trying to find a solid state device which sounded like the "real"
thing, long ago.

Your ears may have come to a different conclusion.

Take care,
Mike