Subject: [Leica] Christmas Picture Contest
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 10 10:37:58 2005

Thanks for the attention you gave this Ted.

This was a shot that caught me off-guard. I just happened to have my
camera with me (well, I always have my camera with me, it just
happened to be this lens and Neopan 1600 that day).

I am seriously, and actively, looking for a tripod solution; one that
I can conk around with me without too much fuss, a little sturdy
carbon thing. Then it would have been possible to try some of your
solutions. Some of them crossed my mind at the time.

I really do appreciate your comments and attention to my shots. It
helps to keep my head above water ... giving me goals to try and meet.

Best,
Daniel