Subject: [Leica] OT: Thanks Peter
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 10 10:49:41 2005

Off topic because it is with off-topic equipment.

Yesterday I picked up a package at the post-office (or surrogate
post-office, grocery store). Fellow LUGer Peter Choy got a rear lens
cap that he didn't need, a Zorki 4K, and offered it to me if I felt
like playing around with it.

I ran a roll through just to make sure focus was on and the shutter
was somewhat close.

Around our house this is what we see a lot now. Students apply for
their school on the autumn term grades of their last year. Teachers
are pressed pretty hard to get all the exams corrected and the
provisional final grade recorded.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/By-Jupiter/05v49_0009

http://gallery.leica-users.org/By-Jupiter/05v49_0010

Thanks Peter!