Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Digital Leica "M"
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (pwerner@bluewin.ch)
Date: Tue Dec 6 10:43:12 2005

Doug,

> If you are working commercially then the image quality that was acceptable

> 4 years ago may no longer be commercially acceptable.

Correct if you shoot commercially. Then you may really need the latest
technology.
Arent'you still using a Leicaflex SL and are the results no longer
acceptable?
Sometimes you need the latest gear, sometimes older gear is just as good.
Somtimes it is not as good but you do not need all the bells and whistles.

Peter