Subject: [Leica] The Leaning Tower of Sioux Falls
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Dec 5 00:35:14 2005

Hi Eric,
I tend to go for the hyperlinks before I read the comments
accompanying them, and not knowing what it was about, I discovered it
gradually through your selection.
Great fun and nice POV's of the new touristic point of interest of
Sioux Falls.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 5-dec-05, om 03:09 heeft Eric het volgende geschreven: