Subject: [Leica] Storing prints
From: wooderson at (Matt Powell)
Date: Sun Dec 4 14:29:50 2005

On 12/4/05, Adam Bridge <> wrote:
> Oh - see, this is a product I didn't know existed! So now I have to
> find a source for acid-free boxes of the right size. Assuming they
> still make them.

I'm not sure if you're in the US, but Freestyle
( sells Cachet brand archival boxes up to
20"x24"x2" ($49.99) per the latest catalogue I've got from them.

Their web page is a little confusing - after you skip the intro, click
on the far right button ('great values' or something) to get to online

Matt Powell

Message from tedgrant at (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Storing prints)
Message from abridge at (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Storing prints)