Subject: [Leica] Storing prints
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 4 14:17:17 2005

Oh - see, this is a product I didn't know existed! So now I have to
find a source for acid-free boxes of the right size. Assuming they
still make them.

The tissue I have. And I have been using the open metal wire-racked
shelving (from a kitchen supply store here  in Sacramento - no
shipping and it's cheaper than anywhere I've found on-line).

Kewl!

Thanks, Ted, for a most appropriate soultion.

Of course once I start doing that I'll have to come up with a FILING
SYSTEM and if there's one thing I'm terrible with it's filing. OMG -
next month is January, I'll have to deal with reciepts for taxes.
Panic is setting in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gulp.

I'll be interested to hear what other solutions people have been
generating for their prints.

Best regards,

Adam

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] Storing prints)