Subject: [Leica]FS: Last call for Digging...
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri Dec 2 09:50:56 2005

Thank you again to those of you who bought the book; all ordered books have
been shipped.  There are some (not many) left and I will not offer these
signed books on the Leica Users Group again...so its last call.

My original post:

Dear Leica friends;

As the overall supply of new copies of my book "Digging" dwindles I am
offering signed copies (personalized if you wish) for sale.  The cost is $35
plus $3 for UPS shipping.

"Digging" is a black and white book and to keep this on topic, shot entirely
with Leicas (except for several with an Xpan and a Mamiya).  While a
documentary of an epic urban construction project its also a very personal
body of work.  Once the book goes out of print it is very likely to never be
republished.

Proceeds from all sales will help fund a project I am working on in central
Africa.

Thanks for your consideration and the opportunity to place this offer.

Please contact me offline.

With thanks,

Michael Hintlian

978-815-9493 ? voice/mobile