Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 35mm f2.0 Summicron-M
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri Jan 13 11:56:04 2006

For Sale:  black Leica 35mm f2.0 Summicron-M, it is the last version before
the ASPH Summicron.  It is in used condition, the barrel shows use but the
glass is perfect.  It has a brand new shade (in box) and received a CLA by
DAG a year ago and was put away when Don shipped it back.  This is a
personal lens that I used for a dozen years and it is an exceptional sample
even if it doesn't look it...and I am selling it with great regret.  Price
is $795 which includes 2-Day UPS/insured to anywhere in the lower 48, other
places are additional and at cost.

Please contact me off list for jpegs.

With thanks,

Michael Hintlian