Subject: [Leica] OT: Shooting Xmas trees at night - ?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Dec 1 16:17:37 2005

Ted and Chris,

Thanks bunch.  It reminds me of the time I shot Reala 100 in Times Square
using my Rollei AFM P&S.  Shots actually came out fine, and this was with
no careful bracketing.

So I guess I'll start with the meter reading and bracket a bit from
there. With
the M6TTL meter do the trick for me? What is the longest exposure it
supports?

And Ted, I do also plan to shoot some digital with my D70.

Thanks.

Scott