Subject: [Leica] Retro Blast... IIIA and a Summar
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Wed Nov 30 05:13:41 2005

It can be hard to find a good example of a Summar, and it took me a few
tries before someone sold me one that Sherry had worked her magic on.  It
was a keeper.  The lens is extraordinarily compact for a f2, and can be
wonderful for portraits using natural light when not really stopped down.
This is a very special lens that, while perhaps not the best for everyday
use, has much to commend it.

Mark

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Retro Blast... IIIA and a Summar)