Subject: [Leica] FS: M6TTL 0.72x and some other M stuff
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Nov 26 02:30:48 2005

Leica M6TTL 0.72x Black Chrome
------------------------------
Flawless condition - no dings, dents or scratches. Selling with box,
strap and all original paperwork. Used only sparingly (it has largely
served as 'back-up to the back-up'). I'm a bit sorry to be selling it
but I don't need three M bodies. Looking for 795 GBP plus postage.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood
This is essentially new. Bought on a whim but never found a place in
my lens arsenal. I'm selling with the accessory hood (also new) and
original paperwork. Looking for 175 GBP plus postage.

Voigtl?nder 35mm metal accessory finder
---------------------------------------
In pristine condition with box and little velvet bag. Looking for 75
GBP plus postage.

Leica Motor M (Current Version)
------------------------------
Sparingly used. Boxed with paperwork. Looking for 250 GBP plus postage.

Leica Filter E55 UVa
Brand new and boxed. Looking for 30 GBP plus postage.

I'm in the UK but can ship overseas. Sensible offers for some of the
items considered. Pictures available.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net