Subject: [Leica] FS: Hexar, 35R f2
From: kbingman at gmail.com (Keith Bingman)
Date: Sat Nov 26 01:10:23 2005

In trying to reduce and rationalize, I need to get rid of my Hexar
RF. It has a lost some paint on the back and is a definite "user",
but the rangefinder is accurate and recently adjusted and the Hexar-M
50mm  lens is in perfect condition. Included are the complete
packaging, strap and accessories and a 46mm adapter ring, so that one
can use the same filters with modern Leica or the other Konica
lenses. Eur 650,- .

You can see it at http://elmar.backpackit.com/pub/171502

Also for sale is a very used Leitz 35R f2 lens. There is a small
scratch on the front element and the barrel shows signs of wear.
Otherwise nice. Eur 300,-.

All items including shipping within Europe. Reasonable offers
considered. In December I will be in the US and can also ship from
there if you are willing to wait. Paypal is gladly accepted.

Keith Bingman
Singen, Germany

kbingman@gmail.com