Subject: [Leica] Playing around with Elmar
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 17 13:33:27 2005

Amen, Nathan - in this day of non-readers, all three of my kids, now
30-27-23 suck down books, and all were read to nightly for years. In fact,
for about the past five years I have given each of the kids a good
illustrated children's book as a Christmas present, picking books that I
think they will find artistically intriguing as adults, with the idea that
they will use them as the start of collections for the children they will
-hopefully - someday have themselves.