Subject: [Leica] Playing around with Elmar
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Nov 14 21:17:16 2005

In the Communist countries there was in fact a Kids' Day, June 1st, when
we expected presents etc. (I was born in Poland and lived there the
first 11 years of my life, in the 60s). There was also a Women's Day
(March 8th) but no Father's Day. Which is fair enough, fathers back then
did nothing around the house, and their role in bringing up children was
mostly limited to providing the initial input...

Nathan