Subject: [Leica] M3 help
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 14 14:28:21 2005

Dear Mr. Cassidy, clearly you have not used this fine Leica machine. It
figures since you mentioned that NewIkon dSLR. Don't you know anything?
German engineering are the best. To answer your question, remember that the
Leica M3 was designed in the 1950s. In case you don't remember your history
and got polluted by the "Intelligent Design" ideas, human being evolve. So
in the 50s, most people have 3 hands! One to hold the body, one to hold the
bottom plate (that's the thing on the other side of the top plate), and one
to insert the film. It's not necessary to pre-cut the film as you
suggested. But I think this is too much trouble for you though. You can use
your camera phone to take pictures of your "goth" chicks. They should look
just fine. May be it will even add some "atmosphere."