Subject: [Leica] Phong's pic, [was: kissy assed, and a PESO from me
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Nov 13 12:55:57 2005

Nice tones but I would try to save the highlight from the church just a
little bit, if they are available. I would also try to move more to the
left as to keep the stone walls (love those things!), the tree and the
church, but with the tree not so smack in the center.

Just MHO of course.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] kissy assed, and a PESO from me)