Subject: posting comments on pictures (was Re: [Leica] during the sermon . . .)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Nov 13 05:01:05 2005

Ted:

>This kissy assed "oh I like it " type comment is becoming so gross it's one
>of the reasons not to be bothered looking at 2nd, 3rd or more posted
>comments by others. And they do it for some of the finest pictures shown.

I'm guilty of that.  I usually try to say what I like about a picture, but
sometimes, I just don't know.  I just know that I like it.  Of course, with
Sonny, I could probably just create an auto-reply that says "I like" and it
would be accurate most of the time.  :)

If I'm posting a picture, I'd love to have detailed comments.  If somebody
doesn't know *why* he likes or dislikes it, I'd still prefer a simple
"thumbs up" or "thumbs down" to no comment at all.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] kissy assed, and a PESO from me)