Subject: [Leica] during the sermon . . .
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 12 11:00:41 2005

Sonny showed:
>>Not everyone pays strict attention to the  preacher.
> > http://www.sonc.com/during_the_sermon.htm<<<

Hi Sonny,
You've caught an interesting moment in next to nothing light. This one is
much like those beautiful available light photographs you posted in "Your
Favs."

The first thing I re-act to when looking at your photographs is.... "Sonny
never shows any fear of shooting when the light situation is generally
"available darkness!" :-)

Not only that, it's how you see light working, then make it work for you.
Particularly when we look through the "Fav's"

Time after time it's the light effect on the main subject making it stand
out against the crowd. If people really pay attention to your photography
and look at it more in the ...."What makes this so special and what can I
learn from it!"  rather than .... "oh nice picture I like it!"  oooo gag
gag!

This kissy assed "oh I like it " type comment is becoming so gross it's one
of the reasons not to be bothered looking at 2nd, 3rd or more posted
comments by others. And they do it for some of the finest pictures shown.

For heaven sakes folks if you like a photograph, at least have the where
with all to say, WHY! Or if you don't like something at least tell the rest
of us why you don't, then we can all "learn something from your vision and
knowledge!"  Thank you.

Back to you Sonny, it also illustrates .... "always have your camera with
you!" No matter where you go and no matter how much "she who must be obeys"
nags, take it. Even to church, after all having the camera maybe more
interesting than as we know, sermons can be boring. ;-) Sometimes!

ted

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) (posting comments on pictures (was Re: [Leica] during the sermon . . .))
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Kissing ass (WAS: during the sermon . . .))