Subject: posting comments on pictures (was Re: [Leica] during the sermon . . .)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Nov 13 19:34:01 2005

There's a great reason for doing detailed comments: it's good for
you.  In all seriousness, it will force you to really *look* at a
photograph and ask yourself questions about it.

Kind of like homework from school, I suppose, but good for you,
nevertheless.  ;-)

"Forget about helping someone else, do it for yourself," he said,
slipping into high marketing mode.  ;-)

Soon you'll be a slimmer, wiser, all around better person.  ;-)

Book offers will flood your mailbox. ;-)

Your children will all get into Harvard.  ;-)

All your photos will appear on the front page of the NY Times and
dame Fortune will smile on you.  ;-)

And, by the way, the poster will love you, too.

Regards,

Dick
Boston MA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] during the sermon . . .)