Subject: [Leica] kissy assed, and a PESO from me
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Nov 13 08:25:12 2005

Ted Grant wrote:
>This kissy assed "oh I like it " type comment is becoming so gross it's one
>of the reasons not to be bothered looking at 2nd, 3rd or more posted
>comments by others. And they do it for some of the finest pictures shown.

I disagree with you Ted.

I think it is good to hear yeah/nea, even if the viewer is too busy
to give a detailed response.  Of course, we all wish for detailed
and thoughtful responses, of the kind that you often provide and from
which I personally learn so much and for which am very thankful, but
we do not always have the time.

Anyway, "kissy assed" sounds like a fight picking phrase to me,
so I thought I should rise to the occasion.  :-)

So, posters, I appreciate your efforts to post photos to the list;
I always go for those posts first, when short on time.  I thank you
all for that, and please pardon the group thanks.

Here's one from me recently that I posted to the Rollei list recently,
as it was actually taken with a Rollei TLR.

http://www.phongdoan.com/Photos/Church_Sudbury/
(Rolleicord, Kodak TXP, D76)

This church is on my way to work every day, so one day I had
to stop and take a shot.   Comments most welcome,
however brief :-) .  I thank you in advance.

Cheers,

- Phong
(back to mostly lurking mode, maybe)

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] kissy assed, and a PESO from me)