Subject: [Leica] Question for Aussie LUGgers re: food from Down Under
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Nov 9 01:45:37 2005

Many many places along the south coast of New South Wales have
spectacularly good fish and chips.  On fine summer days we drive a
couple of hours to the coast, with enjoying the quality of the F&C as
one of the drawcards.  The waves and bikini girls are the others.

Come to think of it, the quality of food in Australia is quite
something to be happy about, particularly now that we've included
virtually every culture on the planet into our Anglo centric schmozzle.

Rick.