Subject: [Leica] Down the Slippery Slope - setting up a darkroom
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue Nov 8 19:23:48 2005

I faced the same dilemna a few years ago.  I ended up in the garage and
I am glad I did.  Temperature is not controlled down there, but I can
heat it in the winter.  Mine is also not light-tight, so I generally
only use it at night.  Of course this limits the amount of time I can
use it in the summer.  I have draped plastic across the garage door
opening for a rainy day, but this is a pain.

I agree that setting up and tearing down the darkroom tends to
discourage you from using it.  Been there.

This is a previous incarnation.
http://members.cox.net/durling/photo/irc/darkroom3.jpg
Those enlargers have been replaced by a massive 5x7 beast.

Mike D