Subject: [Leica] Pseudo panorama in Italy, work in progress
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Nov 8 08:10:45 2005

Bill,
the 12mm! and a lovely lens it is too.
On a couple I had to do some drastic cropping out of my finger and a
little perspective correction.
Most of them are still full width, only a crop at top and bottom, you
notice that it's the 12 if you look at the policeman's boots,
the bicycle wheels or the two figures walking out of the frame with the
living statue.
Douglas