Subject: [Leica] Breaking News!!!!! The fighter ace returns to the skyways
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Nov 7 10:59:46 2005

After a long absence, (some report him having been seen on Hawaii, some
in Mexico, others in the wilds of western Canada) I can now exclusivelys
reveal that
Wing Commander Ted "KISS" Grant RCAF Retd. has been running his P-51
Mustang through a couple of aerobatic routines, and showing the young
lads of the Red Arrows Team a couple of tricks they had previously never
imagined possible.
Pictured here flying solo out of the formation ,after performing a
double corkscrewed Immelmann with a roll off the bottom of the loop into
a stall turn and dive(that one foxed many a Messerschmitt and Fockered
quite a few others).
I have it on good information that the Wing Commander is presently
resting and enjoying up his hobby, photography, in Canada,  and is
looking forward to piloting an SR71 Blackbird in an attempt to break the
circum- global speed record West to East. (I'm afraid I am not able to
reveal the source of this information)

3 cheers for the Ace of the RCAF
Per Ardua ad Astra

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Ted_Arrows_edited_2