Subject: [Leica] DownEast
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Nov 8 05:28:30 2005

Phillippe:

Thanks, this was one of those times when I couldn't decide which ones to
delete.

I apologize to you and to the other folks who responded to my DownEast
photos for my tardiness in responding.  Until last week, our weather was
very WET for most of October.  So, I've been out shooting every other
day beginning with Sunday the 30th and haven't been spending much time
with the internet or with my email.

Jim