Subject: [Leica] Color Infrared
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Nov 8 05:12:15 2005

Phillipe:

You might be interested in this color infrared work:
http://www.haywood-sullivan.com/photography/IR-land.html

For those of you in Eastern Massachusetts, Michael Sullivan and Liz
Haywood Sullivan are currently having a show on the south shore in Hingham.

There will be a reception this coming Sunday afternoon from 2-4PM:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjsfoto1956/52706158/

I plan to be there and hope to see some of you.

Jim