Subject: [Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Nov 4 16:19:02 2005

In Jim Hemenway's fine posting from down-east in Maine he discussed
how he wasn't able to get an image that portrayed how hard the rain
was really falling.

Earlier this week Don posted an image that really captured the essence
of a windy day.

I've had this feeling that it's difficult to do rain justice on film
(or digital).

So I'm proposing a challenge to all of us: to make an image that
captures the essence of a stormy, rainy day. The challenge to run
through, oh, hmmmm, have the rains ended in Australia yet? Maybe until
31 March 2006.

Post your images to the group with the Subject: Essence of a Rainy Day
and we'll see if we can inspire each other.

How's that sound?

Of course now I have to wait for it to actually rain.

Adam

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Capturing the essence of rain - a challenge for the season.)