Subject: [Leica] Inspired by a film
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Nov 4 16:23:15 2005

Today my wife, Jan, and I went to see "Good Night and Good Luck".

It was inspiring for it's black and white photography and subject matter.

I was in college when Fred Friendly's book "Due to Circumstances
Beyond Our Control" came out. I won the draft lottery which rather
changed the course of my lfie but seeing this film brought back the
passion I had then.

I'd love to know the film stock they used. Those great Panavision
lenses were used to great advantage and the cinematographer certainly
understands how to use black and white. Wow - talk about seeing the
PEOPLE.

Just superb and I recommend it highly

Adam

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Inspired by a film)