Subject: [Leica] Question for Aussie LUGgers re: food from Down Under
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Nov 8 01:15:21 2005

Ahem ... "Dutch herrings are the best" ?

I'll have to take you up on that. We _are_ in agreement on the liquid
they should be accompanied by, no qualms there.

Give me Swedish West Coast herrings (pickled with onions or pickled
with mustard) any day. Jean, who lives in Kl?desholmen, needs company.
It is one of the capitals of herrings on the west coast:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v35_0018

I think I'll go up and visit him this week-end. I'll send some shots
of the herring environment.

Daniel