Subject: [Leica] OT Old film development
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun Nov 6 08:01:11 2005

Not sure if this was posted here, but this guy has a lot of experience
in developing film that he found in old cameras.  He lists technical
details for the film and development.  Seems like he uses HC110 a lot.

http://westfordcomp.com/updated/found.htm

Great site with lots of interesting photos.

Mike D