Subject: [Leica] OT Old film development
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat Nov 5 08:51:46 2005

While going through a drawer in my parent's house I happened upon some
exposed roll film.  The label you lick and close the roll simply says (in
sort of a cursive print) - Panchromatic, Exposed, Made in Belgium.  No film
speed.  No brand name.  Yellow paper film backing and white label.  3 rolls
are 127 and one is 120.

Any ideas on how I might devlop them?  Anybody remember what that film might
be?  Got to be 20 years old or more.  Any hope of an image?  The room where
it was found does get fairly hot in the summer.

Aram

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] OT Old film development)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT Old film development)