Subject: [Leica] OT: photographer jailed in Texas without cause
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Nov 3 10:53:46 2005

It's a political exploitation of people's fears, already well-stoked,
about child sex abuse and pedaphilia in general. Of course there seems
to be 100% overlap between those who demand such laws and those who
put their children into 5 year old beauty pagents and who don't see
that the overlap between products is part of the problem. Shuddering.

I take your point but think it's a vast over-statement although your
argument, at its core, is probably sound.

Adam