Subject: [Leica] OT: photographer jailed in Texas without cause
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Nov 3 09:48:48 2005

The fact such a law can be passed is frightening.  I suspect thinking is a
form of emasculation in Texas while playing with guns and the Law has
become an ersatz phallic exercise in response to the irrationality of a
permanent war and the need to create an "adequate" internal enemy.  Not to
worry we will neatly define that enemy and put'em all in jail.  It is
unfortunate that Public Photography seems to fit the definition.  I hope it
doesn't stick.

CS