Subject: [Leica] The Panda Hat "gang" rides the MBTA
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Oct 27 10:21:59 2005

There are times when I think we were all separated at birth - I met my wife
on the Washington Monument grounds on the original Earth Day - I was wearing
jeans and a denim jacket with the red "Strike!" fist on the back, though
part of the Wash Post team covering the event. We ended up a casual
conversation with a date, and my wife then told her room mates she had her
first date with a "hippy." And I showed up to pick her up wearing a Brooks
Brother's suit. :-)