Subject: [Leica] The Panda Hat "gang" rides the MBTA
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Oct 27 08:46:23 2005

At 08:33 AM 10/27/2005, B. D. Colen wrote:

>First one works nicely for me, Richard, because of the weirdness of two
>panda hats and the angle of the shot. Second one doesn't work as well,
>because one slightly goofy hat strikes me as just that - one slightly goofy
>hat. ;-)

Thanks for the comment, what really struck me is how "scary" this innocent
kid can look with the weirdo lighting / angle in the photo. It reminds me
when my wife first met me in college, she was absolutely sure I must be in
the gang or something (well, I was from NYC). My mom made me get a hair cut
a few months afterward and she had a change of opinion! :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The Panda Hat "gang" rides the MBTA)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The Panda Hat "gang" rides the MBTA)