Subject: [Leica] Pitching for a job
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Oct 20 19:20:15 2005

I was shooting in bursts (it's about the only way to get sports
photos, even in the days of film...hahaha) but since it's the 1Ds MkII
the bursts aren't particularly fast by the standards of most sports
photogs.

BUT...in this particular case, as I look at the images, I find that it
is a single snap although this pitcher's previous and next pitches
were both shot in burst-mode. And none of them were as good.

Amazing.

Adam