Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Thu Oct 20 04:43:03 2005

In reality, this all means Apple wants for you to buy their new
"Quads"....:-)

http://www.apple.com/powermac/

Here it is guys, its the begining of the last quarter for 2005. So I
guess they want to sell for the profits of year end.
Hmmm, I wnder what will they come up to for the begining of their nest
quarter, Q1 of 2006....

peace...

David

P.S. By the way, notice how everybody is throwing at us their new
stuff..Cano 5D, Leica Digilux 2....now, at the begining of this ending
quarter of 2005...