Subject: [Leica] Re:New 12.8 megapixel 5D. Leicanon!
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 19 10:14:23 2005

With all due respect to the folks on the Miranda forum (and yes, I hang
out there too), they seem to fondle their equipment and shoot brick
walls, newspapers and measuring tape far more than actually taking
photographs. They also tend to keep their equipment for 3 weeks before
selling it on. Great place for picking up stuff ;-) but
photographically, they are not even close to the LUG.

Nathan