Subject: [Leica] December Weather in Italy
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 19 21:14:07 2005

David,

You will have lots of opportunities for moody, misty/rainy shots ;-) The
  average temperature in Rome in December ranges from 5 to 15 C (about
40 to 60 F) and the month has 9 precipitation days (defined as days with
at least 1mm of rain). So that is actually not bad--heck, it describes a
Dutch SUMMER! :-). Florence and Venice have a similar amount of
precipitation as Rome but are slightly colder.

Regarding the zoom, you may have some use for it--building details,
people shots and so on, but in general Italian cities favor the shorter
lenses.

Nathan