Subject: [Leica] DMR Battery Life
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 10 10:43:29 2005

Your comment about 'tunnel vision' hits the value of the rangefinder smack
on the head, Jeff. I do find the SLR viewfinder 'isolating,' for want of a
better word, and know that when using it, I tend to concentrate so much on
the central element of my image that I pay much less attention to framing
than I do when using a rangefinder.