Subject: [Leica] Firsts trials posted on colour
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Oct 8 18:15:48 2005

Luis,
Unless you just want to spend extra money, the Minolta 5400 version II is
the way to go. The first version has an iffy film carrier and all the bugs
were not worked out. This is not to say that the Nikon is not one wonderful
scanner but it is a lot more expensive. So, unless you have a need to do
some bulk scanning I would recommend not getting the Nikon.
 0.02
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com