Subject: [Leica] Which scanner
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Oct 8 15:21:47 2005

Thanks Tina,
I know this is what you have been doing, but ---- well, its seems a lot
of extra work, and makes it hard to use the scanner as your "contact
printer": also makes me look silly for having paid so much for strip
and roll film adapters: But the slide loader has worked quite well, and
for these negs at least, I may have to do as you suggest.

My plan was to take the roll of film, process it, run it through the
scanner, then cut and store the negs, sort the files, choose a few to
print in the darkroom and live happily ever after. Maco technology has
thrown a spanner in the works, should have stuck with APX and its
limitations ;-

Thanks again, but I can't resist the chance to nag a little and remind
you that we finish at the end of October ;-)

Cheers